Always Compassionate Employee Mobile Device Program Policy
- Employee is eligible upon hire.
- Phone choices: ACHC will provide employee with choice of near current generation iPhone or Samsung Android. There will also be upgraded models of both types of phones that would be available to the employee if they are willing to pay the difference in price up front. The prices and models will be subject to change upon availability from carrier.
- Employee responsible for $30 security deposit. If phone is lost, damaged or stolen, deposit is forfeited and new deposit taken to acquire replacement phone. After second phone lost, damaged or stolen within 12 months of last loss, ACHC reserves the right to refuse replacement.
- Term period for the phone plan is 36 months. At end of term, the phone is fully owned by employee and can be kept indefinitely. At that time employee can: 1. Elect to upgrade to new phone and move service to the new phone without new security deposit and still keep the old phone to be used with a non ACHC plan. 2. Keep phone, cancel plan with ACHC and get security deposit back. 3. keep phone and service (if still working with ACHC) and get deposit back.
- Weekly charge for phone is $9. The charge will be deducted from available wage parity accrual if applicable and if none exists, will be deducted from net pay.
- Should employee be temporarily not working, must continue $9 weekly payment directly to ACHC for up to 5 weeks.
- Should an employee permanently leave or be out longer than 5 weeks, they would continue to pay ACHC at an increased rate of $12 per week up to 3 months after separation of employment. At that time, they would either: 1. Buy out and keep phone and connect with new service or 2. Return phone in good condition to receive security back.
- After 5 weeks of non-payment and unreturned phone, ACHC reserves the right to charge past due amount to employee’s remaining Wage Parity Accrual balance, terminate service and keep security deposit.
- The phone will be available for any personal use that the employee would need at no additional cost or restriction. However, if employee is in breach of the above outlined agreement, ACHC reserves the right to remotely wipe and/or lock the device making it useless for the holder.
Always Compassionate Employee Mobile Device Program Authorization to Withhold Payroll Wages
I hereby authorize Always Compassionate Home Care to withhold from my wages a one-time total amount of $30.00 which shall be held as security deposit for a mobile phone in accordance with the Mobile Device Policy that I have signed upon request to participate in the company sponsored program. I also authorize Always Compassionate Home Care to make weekly deductions of $9.00 also in accordance with the Mobile Device Policy that I have signed upon request to participate in the company sponsored program. These deductions will be taken from Wage Parity Accruals if applicable and available. If not applicable or available, deductions will be taken from Net Pay for the current period.
I further agree that, if for any reason I will temporarily not be working or in the event my employment shall terminate, either voluntarily or involuntarily prior to the full term set forth in the Mobile Device Policy, I agree to adhere to the payment terms contained within the signed Mobile Device Policy.
I represent that this authorization is executed voluntarily and has not been made as a condition of my continued employment.
I understand and agree that if I choose the iPhone 11 or Samsung Galaxy S10e that I will speak to an agency representative prior to finalizing my order so that the additional charge may be paid in full.